We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to be the founding members of the Office of Campus Sustainability’s Student Sustainability Advisory Council. This group of 10 to 15 students will advise the Office of Campus Sustainability on campus wide sustainability initiatives, advance programming in support of the Strategic Plan for Sustainable Practice, and meet with campus leadership.
As founding members of this effort, your time, talent, and effort go towards:
- Developing and implementing sustainability programming;
- Improving the quality and visibility of sustainability efforts at Georgia Tech;
- Providing guidance as it relates to Institute-wide sustainability priorities; and
- Engaging the campus community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attendance at 9 of the 12 monthly meetings;
- Engagement of your social and academic networks; and
- Commitment of time and energy outside of meeting to ensure advancement of work.
In return, we commit to providing:
- Professional development experience;
- Networking opportunities;
- Opportunities to socialize with your fellow council members; and
- Access to leadership at Georgia Tech.
If you have questions let us know, contact Sarah Neville, sustainability coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.